Thursday, July 29, 2010

How Hot is It??

Short story- decided to walk to the mailbox (about 1/8 of a mile) to mail of few items.  Opened the front door and my lungs immediately filled with the humid air-shut door and make a cold drink for the long walk.  Arrive at mailbox- no mail to be placed inside.  Yes- it is that hot!!!!  100 plus degrees in our fair city- I took very little comfort in that it is generally 5 degrees cooler where we live than in the center of the city.  Note to self- next time - drive the golf cart to the mailbox or send the mail with hubby.

To the right of the mailbox you can see where we have begun removing some undergrowth and making some progress on our slat fence- we stopped due to aforementioned heat and humidity.

1 comment:

  1. I had to come back to comment about this photo. It says everything. I explained the photo to my son and husband over dinner. My daughter helped with the adjectives. This photo is worth printing.

    Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog. I'm working on a Wendie Malick thing now. I will post it as soon as I can put together the right outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Sewing Projects


Followers

Search This Blog