Friday, September 25, 2009

Spelling test Friday


Okay- our spelling program generally has 12 words each week- this week- 28- a review week of sorts. I was apprehensive giving Lauren her test today- she missed 1 out of the 28- said (she spelled it "seid". good job - Lauren.



After finishing the rest of our studies- we went into town- mommy to gym- Lauren to child care. This works out well for us- she loves to play with the other children in the small environment provided.



Afterwards we browsed garden ridge looking at the holiday displays and especially enjoyed the halloween creepy section- big hit for her. You can see the mummy cat and her friend Elizabeth in the photo. The very annoying cat sings and dances- I have heard the tune 50 times in the last 2 hours......but she loves it.

1 comment:

  1. How nice to see you've started to blog, Alecia!
    Your Lauren is growing up SO fast! She's a doll, as is her little friend, too.

    I sure wish we had a Garden Ridge near us. I've been to the ones in FL & loved them.

    Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the web. I'm having fun with it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Sewing Projects


Followers

Search This Blog